Sunday, August 29, 2010

First time in a long time; my new gym buddy.

Early this afternoon my cousin called me, she asked me if i want to go to the gym. Really timely, because just last night, mum reprimanded me because of my eating habits. It was already 6pm when we arrived at SM North EDSA. I thought we'll be doing gym activities already, then, she told me, we're just gonna look for a gym and register, anyway, we just dropped by Nike for her to buy shoes, shirt, and shorts, because she wasn't able to bring proper attire, so, we can start already. She spent 7k, as always, she never fails to shock me with such matters. She also paid for my registration fee of 1.7k. If you're reading this, thank you. :)

Sorry, the pictures are blurred because i just took them with my w890i.











1 comment: