Saturday, August 14, 2010

People who hardly complain barely feel the deadweight

My kick-ass saturday's never complete without micro-blogging. Just perfect to top off the prelim week, writing makes me stress-free.

There's this "we are the masters of our lives" thought that i just can't get off my mind right now. Earlier this afternoon, it also made me realize something that i already posted in my facebook status, it went like this, people who hardly complain barely feel the deadweight. That's what i realized, and just to make myself clear here, it's not a copy-and-paste thing. Usually, prelim week stresses me, but it wasn't true for the one i just had. As much as I'm appreciative about that i also feel anxious. I believe I gave up my vices for a better study habit so i'm assuming things have just gotten better now than last semester that's why, or could it be that I'm just used to getting through difficulties that i already can't distinguish which is hard and which is not. I'm not so sure about the latter. All I know is that, now, I'm a changed person, I'm better, I make myself more productive, I sleep a lot, I manage my time so well, rooms for unpleasant things got fewer, and I'm happy. Truly, It's a matter of choice,the burden just depends on how you view your life and how you live it. If we feel eveything's falling just right where they're supposed to be, good vibrations will just keep on coming. But if we doom ourselves by negativity, nothing will happen, at the end of the day, instead of moving forward we see ourselves tripped over by a humps of complaints.

1 comment: