Saturday, December 11, 2010

DAY 5: My dreams


Back when I was 5, I've already seen myself becoming an engineer. But for someone who has an inexperienced mind set, i thought only guys have the potentials of being one, so, i switched to wanting to become a nun instead. Apparently, I shifted back and is now pursuing my first choice.

One contributor to my motivations is the book of Paulo Coelho "By The River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept", it's actually one of my favorite novels of all time. So, going back, I learned from the book that one dream is not an obstacle to materializing another, though in the seminarian's case, it is love that is not an obstacle to materializing one's dream. But indeed, we're talking of the same thing on the latter of both phrases-- Serving God.

That is why now, it's not only becoming a chemical engineer i want, but to become a Good Chemical Engineer. Good is a simple word but it makes a huge difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment